.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Attacked by a Friend :: essays papers

Attacked by a Friend Long long metre ago in a galaxy far far away. unfeignedly only four years ago on a Friday night in a small redneck town just western hemisphere of Atlanta. We had just moved to a new home in the akin city. My younger brother had a friend, whose name is Jason, spend the night at our new home. As the Friday evening wore on, I mostly stayed in my style on the internet. I did the best as I could to be as anti-social as I could. However, at last, all of the people I was public lecture to on CompuServe signed off and I was left all alone. Therefore, as hard as it was for me to go to my brothers dwell and dissolution with him and his friend, I did it. I had a blast. The night was actually turning forth to be not so horrible. As the night wore on we act to play, and then it happened. I swung at his face in a communicate manner and with out realizing it, Jason had pulled out a knife and it had pass over me. instead of pain, I felt a surge of pressure being released and I knew what had happened was not good. As I felt the knife cut into my arm, I could see blood shoot across the room. Immediately I grabbed the cut on my arm and ran to the bathroom sink Turning my head to vociferate at my brother I screamed, Nathan, get the first aid equip The bleeding was not slow it kept gushing out, with no experience at all Then Nathan returned.Here you go He verbalise as he handed the box to me. Turning my head to him I said, Thats not going to work you idiot As I lifted my thumb from top of the wound more blood dick out and was stopped only by the wall. Now what do I do? Oh no I am going to have to key out mom and dad I am in so lots trouble right now. So I told my parents and was taken to the emergency room in Douglasville, GA. When I first arrived to the ER we where told by the attendant to hands on, so I took my thumb off the cut for a second gear and when the woman saw that she let me in immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment