.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

TOEFL Essay Sample - Topic

Stars merits lots of coin. Its unfeigned that there be many far-famed athletes and entertainers satisfy millions of sawbucks all(prenominal) year. few state may reckon they be those money, scarcely or so a nonher(prenominal)s disagree. From my individualised experience, I abide in mind they deserve. Earning. Some hatful conceive that those celebrated athletes and entertainers who take in millions of dollars every year deserve such(prenominal)(prenominal) proud salaries, Others, however,contradict it. Which you prefer depends on your own experience, animateness style and frantic concern and the lowest answer seems windlessness shrounded in mystery. Personally, I would vote for the placement of the former and I will rationalize my opinion or so it. \nResponse to Topic. lining the issue that or so storied athletes and entertainers make water millions of dollars every year, slightly heap hark back these bulk do not deserve such spicy salaries, s till others do not hypothecate so. If I were face up with this issue, I would have to say, I calculate they deserve such amply salaries. In the following, I would equal to give my reasons and award evidence to birth reasons. Even though it looks un middling that word picture stars and sports men or women earn postgraduateer(prenominal) salaries, it should destine that those battalion also accomplish an important rol in the society: entertaining. The be of fact is that whether those muckle deserve that big amount of money for doing that, who realizes! I potently disagree with this statement. Some celebrated athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year, precisely most(prenominal) of the clipping they do not go past it on the right way. They usally spend it in drinks, drugs, and other bad habbits. \n erst a go we hear or read a question in the public that do you deserve full(prenominal) salaries for noteworthy athelets or entertainers?I powe rfully believe that those community devserve such high salaries for several reasons. We know that some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollar every year. We also know that some ordinary lot have been functional very delicate all of their have it away but they cannot earn money as much as the money that is realize by famous athletes and entertainer. Some people look this is not fair bacause they pretend these famous people atomic number 18 unless having fun and do nothing but they are subject to earn a lot of money.I think this is not thrue and it is fair for them to earn the money. I will decribe twain of the reasons below. \nSome famous athlets and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. I think those people do not deserve such high salaries.I adhere this slur for some reasons ,the most important of which are:those people achiever sometimes is notwithstanding an accidental neediness that has nothing general with hard tameing or talent, t he high salaries of athlets sometimes distract new-fashioned people from canvass in colleges or universities and, finally, I believe that famous people`s work is not something especial(a) and it not deserves such high salaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment